US dollar clearing for commercial and treasury payments
Understanding the business needs of our clients has resulted in a worldwide reputation as a premier cash clearer. It’s an understanding that has enabled us to generate a comprehensive array of wire transfer products and services – designed to accommodate the specialised requirements of transactions as well as maximise the value of our clients’ business with us.
Our aim is to ensure that all transactions are processed with speed, certainty and accuracy. We want to enable our clients to extend their global reach while reducing expenses, improving operational efficiency and providing timely information. We also want to support our clients’ clients or business partners
US dollar clearing for commercial payments
As a financial institution, you are looking for solutions to help you maximise operational efficiencies and reduce costs. You need to minimise manual work but at the same time accommodate the increasing needs of your clients for cross-border and urgent payments requiring complex customised handling.
Through an established account relationship, we handle payments to and on behalf of your clients to financial institutions around the world. Our sophisticated payment infrastructure provides fully automated and bespoke solutions for each of your clients, addressing the most complex needs for timing, routing, advising and pricing customisation.
By partnering with us you gain access to market-leading clearing infrastructure and payment features, allowing you to optimise your processing, gain operational efficiencies and offer value-added services to your customers without additional investment.
- Global connectivity to all major clearing systems for the world’s leading currencies
- Artificial Intelligence enables customised solutions for timing, routing, advising and pricing solutions at a transaction level without any special processing instruction
- Intelligent auto-repair capabilities - Transparent Straight Through Processing (STP) criteria and quality reporting
- Intermediary bank selection and switchboard for automated routing – sophisticated technology enabling outsourcing of manual processes
- Online access to investigations and inquiries and real time reporting/advising speeds-up inquiry resolution, keeping costs low and customer satisfaction high
US dollar clearing for treasury payments
As a financial institution, you need to efficiently transfer funds to other market participants, such as banks, central counterparties and settlement systems, to manage your global market, securities, trade and underlying third party payments activities.
You also need to be able to manage liquidity positions amongst your correspondent and central bank accounts. Such activities are usually time critical and integral to the management of your business.
Deutsche Bank’s Treasury Clearing solution is designed to help you improve the efficiency of your interbank settlement and the management of intraday liquidity positions by providing services that control payment prioritisation, add intelligent routing and repair functionality, manage complex structured payment arrangements by reference pattern control and the use of real time information reporting capabilities.
By partnering with us, you gain access to market-leading clearing infrastructure and payment features, allowing you to optimise your processing around payment and liquidity control and gain operational efficiencies through increased flexibility and transparency.
- Global reach / connectivity to all major clearing systems for the world’s leading currencies
- Timed Payments Service – immediate or time-triggered payment execution
- Very Early Payments – execution of payments prior to regular processing hours to enable same day payments to beneficiaries in other time zones, for example Asia
- Switchboard and intermediary bank selection – automatically selects the most efficient payment route
- Intelligent auto-repair capabilities – smart logic that automatically repairs transactions to increase the Straight Through Processing (STP) rate
- Reference pattern control – customises payments on a transaction-by-transaction basis
- Online access – immediate access to information around processed payments, investigations and inquiries