Account operator asset servicing at investor CSD
Market infrastructure change, which fundamentally changes post-trade securities settlement processes, could present significant benefits. For example, the Target2-Securities platform harmonises settlement, thereby creating a standard process and settlement day for the Eurozone
Meeting such reform will require adapting existing account structures. One benefit of the interconnectivity of CSDs in T2S is the mobility of assets and collateral. This is an area of significant focus as clients look to meet the increased capital and collateral requirements from regulation.
How can you take advantage of the harmonised benefits of T2S and be able place your assets, or those of your clients into the established tri-party programmes?
Our solution for T2S at the investor CSD combines our asset servicing solution with the collateral mobility of an investor CSD tri-party programme. This provides balance sheet relief and access to the right collateral, in the right market, at the right time.
Adopting Deutsche Bank’s account operator solution to T2S, our clients benefit from a range of significant advantages.
- Our market advocacy team has a reputation in the market for providing an influential and consistent message on behalf of our clients.
- We have representatives on key T2S committees including: CSD steering Group, Advisory Group, Harmonisation steering group and directly connected participant (DCP) governance group
- We recognise the extension of T2S functionality as an infrastructure, beyond the initial set of participating markets
- We have been at the heart of the T2S project since it began
- We are providing full functionality in T2S
- We are directly connected participant’s (DCP) to T2S in each major Eurozone market
- Senior level focus on growth and opportunities in a post-T2S environment
- We are a market leader in EUR (€) cash clearing
- We have a proven track record of experience in extensive harmonisation projects in the Eurozone, T2 and SEPA.
- We provide dedicated solutions for over 6,000 clients
In the face of declining fee levels and increasing regulatory and market requirements for asset protection and market stability, the securities post-trade industry seeks a sustainable future. Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) may provide part of the answer by realigning the roles of its participants.DLT and digital asset‘s path to smart custody More