Account operator asset servicing at issuer CSD
Market infrastructure change, which fundamentally changes post-trade securities settlement processes, could present significant benefits. For example, the Target2-Securities platform harmonises settlement in European markets, thereby creating a standard process and settlement day for the Eurozone
How can you take advantage of the settlement harmonisation with your own organisation, but still gain the value added services from your sub-custodian agent for the un-harmonised functions?
The Deutsche Bank advantage
Our asset servicing only solution provides you with the ability to manage settlement in house versus your own account at an issuer CSD. We support this through our hosted connectivity service that allows us to provide a full asset servicing and tax solution that looks identical to that offered by a traditional Custodian. This allows you to fund cost efficiency, while benefiting from our local expertise.
Adopting Deutsche Bank’s account operator solution to market infrastructure and regulatory change, our clients benefit from a range of significant advantages.
- Our market advocacy team has a reputation in the market for providing an influential and consistent message on behalf of our clients.
- We have representatives on key T2S committees including: CSD steering Group, Advisory Group, Harmonisation steering group and directly connected participant (DCP) governance group
- We recognise the extension of T2S functionality as an infrastructure, beyond the initial set of participating markets
- We have been at the heart of the T2S project since it began.
- We committed early in providing the full functionality of T2S from Wave 1.
- Senior level commitment to growth and opportunities in a post T2S environment.
- We are Directly Connected Participant’s (DCP) to T2S in each major Eurozone market.
- We have over 10 years of experience with account operator solutions
- We have a proven track record of experience in extensive harmonisation projects in the Eurozone; including T2 and SEPA. We are also advising governments and financial institutions on the ASEAN stock connect project in Asia.
- We provide dedicated solutions for more than 6,000 clients
- Assets held in your name at CSD
- Single booking location with single view of inventory
- Full T2S functionality
- Securities income processing
- Corporate actions
- Tax services
- Trade cycle management
- Proxy voting
- Cash Settlement Bank
- Trade matching
- Securities clearing
- Payment clearing
- Position management and securities valuation
- Document management
- Cash account services
- Payment processing services
- Fail coverage (where applicable)
Optimising liquidity management in securities settlement Optimising liquidity management in securities settlement
With the introduction of T2S, the settlement of securities in participating markets becomes real time and requires upfront funding in central bank moneyOptimising liquidity management in securities settlement More